Crossville to Broadcast on Facebook Live from Coverings Booth
Crossville, TN, April 3, 2017—Crossville has announced its education line-up for Coverings 2017, taking place this week at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
The company will lead education opportunities in its booth #2600. Additionally, Crossville representatives will be part of a range of sessions hosted by the expo.
Crossville is hosting in-booth educational sessions during show hours. Attendees may come to these brief sessions in person at booth 2600. The sessions will also be broadcast via Facebook Live and recorded for future viewing, as well. Note that all times listed below are Eastern.
“Tile in Remodeling Projects” Wednesday, April 5, 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Interior Designer Panel Discussion featuring David Ecton, Anne Rue and Marilyn Russell, moderated by Lindsey Waldrep
“Tile Trends & Hot Topics” Wednesday, April 5, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
A Twitter-based discussion of trends as seen throughout the show, open for participation in person or by following “#kbtribechat” on Twitter
“Latest in Porcelain Tile Panel Installation” Wednesday, April 5, 3:00 p.m. –3:30 p.m.
Installer Panel Discussion featuring Bradford Denny, Noah Chitty, and David Gillespie, moderated by Robin Rhea
“Tile in the Natural and the Glamorous” Thursday, April 6, 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Interior Designer Panel Discussion featuring John McClain and Nikki Vega, moderated by Lindsey Waldrep
Beyond the Booth Sessions
“Tile Trends: A Global Perspective” Tuesday, April 4, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m., S320E
Crossville’s Lindsey Waldrep is honored to represent the North American pavilion in the Tile Trend panel discussion hosted by Coverings.
Various Installation Demonstrations, Training, and Education Sessions:
Noah Chitty, director of technical services for Crossville, will be part of informational sessions focused on the latest in the gauged porcelain tile panel category.
* New Directions for Gauged (formerly Thin) Porcelain Tile on April 4 at 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. at S230A
* Installation Training for Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/Slabs on April 4 at 3 – 5 p.m. at S310F (Chitty will serve as the moderator of this panel.)
* Panel Presentation and Discussion of Gauged Porcelain Tile (formerly known as thin porcelain tile) on April 6 at 3 – 4 p.m. at S230A
Various Social Media Sessions:
Robin Rhea, brand director for Crossville, will lead sessions on LinkedIn, providing helpful how-to insights on both basic and more advanced use.
* LinkedIn Basics on April 4 at 10:45 – 11:00 a.m. and on April 6 at 11:15 – 11:30 a.m. at Coverings Connect Booth 1568
* LinkedIn Next Steps-Recruiting and Targeted Networking on April 4 at 12:15 – 12:30 p.m. and on April 6 at 12:45 – 1:00 p.m. at Coverings Connect Booth 1568
Irene Williams, owner-principal of Crossville’s PR firm Msg2Mkt, will be talking about Instagram as a customer connection tool.
* Picture This: Instagram as a Customer Connection Tool on April 4 at 11:15 – 11:30 a.m. and on April 6 at 12:15 – 12:30 p.m. at Coverings Connect Booth 1568
All session are open at no cost to show attendees.