Five Trade Shows Form Design & Construction Week
Las Vegas, NV, Sept. 16, 2014 -- Five of the leading design and construction industry tradeshows have signed on to be part of the 2015 Design & Construction Week to create what is likely to be the largest-ever residential construction exposition.
Earlier this year, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) launched Design & Construction Week in Las Vegas as the International Builders’ Show (IBS) and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) co-located for the first time, along with the International Window Coverings Expo (IWCE).
In addition to IBS, KBIS andIWCE, The International Surface Event (TISE) – made up of SURFACES, StonExpo/Marmomacc Americas and TileExpo, and Las Vegas Market - the West’s most comprehensive furniture, home décor and gift show – will all take part in Design & Construction Week Jan. 18-23.
“Design & Construction Week is going to be the biggest event of its kind, offering attendees access to nearly every facet of the residential housing and design industry, all in one city,” said NAHB CEO Jerry Howard.
Show dates include:
• NAHB International Builders’ Show: Jan. 20-22, Las Vegas Convention Center
• Kitchen & Bath Industry Show: Jan. 20-22, Las Vegas Convention Center
• International Window Coverings Expo: Jan. 20-22, Las Vegas Convention Center
• Las Vegas Market: Jan. 18-22, World Market Center Las Vegas
• The International Surface Event: Exhibits: Jan. 21-23; Education: Jan. 20-23, Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Registered attendees will have access to all five tradeshows held during Design & Construction Week.