NALFA Offers Inspector Certification Classes
Washington, DC, April 19, 2013 -- The North American Laminate Flooring Association has announced the the dates for the 2013 Inspector Certification classes.
The class, the first of its kind exclusively dedicated to laminate flooring, will be first held May 17 in Dallas.
● History of NALFA
● General knowledge of laminate flooring
● Installation requirements
● Inspection tools and standards
● Product defect review
● Certification testing and evaluation
The course will be taught by Ron Starkey, an installation expert who has worked in the floorcovering industry for 46 years.
Class date and locations:
● May 17, 2013 - Dallas, Texas
● July 26, 2013 - Los Angeles, Calif.
● September 27, 2013 - Salem, N.J.
● November 8, 2013 - Ringgold, Ga.
To qualify participants must be certified by a nationally recognized inspector organization or have a minimum of three years experience as an inspector or be a NALFA Certified Installer with a current certification.