Dalton, GA, July 17, 2013 -- Several new developments are shaping up for the FloorTek Expo Sept. 10-12.
• There will be several demos during the show of machinery, such as a sample yarn twister.
• Introduction for the first time of the Atexco carpet printing machine at FloorTek.
• First showing for Van de Wiele since the acquisition of Cobble Tufting.
• New international exhibitors from China, Turkey, and Austria.
• The return of Oerlikon Saurer/Neumag after a hiatus of several shows.
More than 70% of booth space has been sold, organizers said.