Flooring Firm Fire Ruled Spontaneous Combustion

Chesterfield County, VA, Aug. 5, 2014 -- A July fire at Better Floors has been ruled a "spontaneous combustion" incident by investigators.

The fire started behind the driver's seat of a business van that was parked in the warehouse and towels inside the van that were used in the flooring process combusted.

Damage from the fire was found in the warehouse area along with several vehicles that were parked inside.

                                                                                                       
Other Archived Articles